Coloradan new to Treasure Net

Hunt4gold

Oct 20, 2016
Colorado, Littleton
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
New to Treasure Net and prospecting - Great to see how people on this site share info and help each other.
I live in Littleton and am interested in meeting people that are willing to help a newbie learn the ropes. Have most of the basic gear now including a 36" bazooka sniper. Was hoping to buy a prospector model - but they are impossible to find and the bazooka company does not seem to be communicating or shipping products. Am also in the process of building a miller table. Although I am not a geologist, I have studied geology and produced training for geologist for 10 years. Also good background in river hydrology. So am hoping this helps with my research and prospecting. Hope to hear from some folks on the site - maybe combining flyfishing and prospecting!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Colorado for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome:hello:. Follow Kevin from Colorado. He's got the lowdown on the front range metro placer deposits imo. I lived in Buena Vista years ago and a walk from the Arkansas river. I'd fish in it, look for gold in it, and found many Indian artifacts looking up and down it. I think prospecting and fly fishing would be a great combination of activities in Colorado.

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to see fellow treasure hunters in Colorado.

Welcome!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from up here in Summit County, Colorado.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread