Always Been Interested...Finely Doing It!!

AgHunter

Nov 4, 2016
Fairview, OR
Detector(s) used
MineLab Xtera 30
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. My name is Dennis and I live in Fairview, Oregon. I recently bought a used MineLab 30 metal detector. I have always wanted to get into this hobby an am finely able to do so. I decided to buy a cheapest and best detector I could in order to see if I this hobby would even be a good fit for me. And....it will be. I found a 1993 dime and that was all it took :headbang: I ordered a new digger and a pinpointer and cant wait to get back out and dig some more. Maybe I will actually find a SILVER dime or two!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone. My name is Dennis and I live in Fairview, Oregon. I recently bought a used MineLab 30 metal detector. I have always wanted to get into this hobby an am finely able to do so. I decided to buy a cheapest and best detector I could in order to see if I this hobby would even be a good fit for me. And....it will be. I found a 1993 dime and that was all it took :headbang: I ordered a new digger and a pinpointer and cant wait to get back out and dig some more. Maybe I will actually find a SILVER dime or two!

You will if you never ever ever give up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Dennis! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Oregon for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome! You will find silver...stick with it and one will be in your pouch in no time. :icon_thumright:

ironman123

Sep 1, 2016
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400 w/DD Coil.
Nokta Makro Legend Pro Pak w/11" and 6" Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum Dennis. Good luck on your finds.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Like I just told my son a minute ago as a matter fact. In order to be a true detectorist( as I'm am ) you truly TRULY.......not give a damn what anybody thinks of you. I told him it's liberating.... like the sweet smell of napalm in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the party. its too easy to get discouraged but each find will make you want to keep going.......

OP
OP
A

AgHunter

Nov 4, 2016
Fairview, OR
Detector(s) used
MineLab Xtera 30
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and encouragement. I look forward to leaning as much as possible from all of you and some day sharing my silver finds!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread