Lost Father's ring on Topsail Island- North Beach area public access

ncbeachfreak

Nov 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,
This website is basically my last hope in having help locating a family heirloom on the beach. Unfortunately, we do not know the which public access the ring was lost at but we do know that it was lost in around N. Topsail island beach. The ring was actually lost in the waves on the beach but we think the ring may have made its way on to the beach somehow with the tides. This ring was lost a few years ago.
The ring is a (large) gold men's ring with a black Onyx face and the letter "A" engraved in the Onyx. This ring was given to my father by my mother and both are now deceased. The ring has an enormous amount of sentimental value to his children. If any treasure hunters have come across this ring in our around Topsail Island (vicinity) please email me or respond to this thread. A reward will be given.
Thank you,
[email protected]

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,
This website is basically my last hope in having help locating a family heirloom on the beach. Unfortunately, we do not know the which public access the ring was lost at but we do know that it was lost in around N. Topsail island beach. The ring was actually lost in the waves on the beach but we think the ring may have made its way on to the beach somehow with the tides. This ring was lost a few years ago.
The ring is a (large) gold men's ring with a black Onyx face and the letter "A" engraved in the Onyx. This ring was given to my father by my mother and both are now deceased. The ring has an enormous amount of sentimental value to his children. If any treasure hunters have come across this ring in our around Topsail Island (vicinity) please email me or respond to this thread. A reward will be given.
Thank you,
[email protected]

Welcome nc_

You may also want to Post in our
[h=2]Lost & Found[/h] and in our

[h=2]Beach and Shallow Water[/h] Sections.

Just do like here. Mention the area in the Titles so those local know it's of interest to them.

Good Luck :icon_thumright:

Jeff

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Noticed this is one of your first posts - so, Welcome Aboard ncbeachfreak! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

bootybandit

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2014
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21,
Tecnetics Omega 8000,
T-Rex 9.5"
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TNET! Good luck!

Top Member Reactions