Hello from Tucson.

Eleven Cents

Nov 30, 2016
Tucson, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had some toy metal detectors as a kid and had a lot of fun with them. I recently picked up an older version of the Bounty Hunter Prospector at a swap meet. I don't know if this thing is considered much good, but I'm having fun with it so far.

The very first coin I pulled out of my yard was an Australian ten cent piece that had absolutely no business being there. The second coin was a 1946 wheat that was also a bit out of place, since the property has only been occupied since the late 1970s. I got a permit to detect local parks, and on my second hunt, I found a gold ring! Granted, a guy approached me and told me approximately where his kid had lost it. But it still counts, right? :laughing7: He gave me $20 as a reward, which almost paid for my detector.

Not all my hunts have been that good. The other morning I only found 2 cents, and I had to work for them. Then I went to lunch, stepped out of my car, and eyeballed 3 cents on the ground.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Arizona for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Az Digger

Nov 20, 2016
Prescott Valley AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II Equinox 800, Mojave, compadre,bandido II, Diablo II, Garrett pro pin pointer, Grave digger shovel,Predator tools Phoenix, Gold trax, pro hunter,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Prescott Valley

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome from Massachusetts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread