New to the game!

kanescoins

Mar 17, 2017
Spokane Washington
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's up everyone? I am Daniel 29/m from Spokane Washington and just got into the whole coin collecting hobby and treasure hunting, particularly metal detecting. Ran into a good deal in my local community used gear ad for a brand new bounty hunter IV for 40$ so I jumped on that. I'm still acquiring the correct set of tools and so fourth just the detector and a good solid digging spade and am looking to grab a pin pointer ASAP. Since I'm new and learning I've only tried out around my house and BOOM 1942 mercury dime in excellent condition within first hour 2 ft off back deck, I think I'm hooked. Also plenty of junk and a few rings. Anyhow I'm eager to learn and any advice is appreciated and am looking to join a club but can't find any current club along this side of the state... looking for like minded folks t get out and find some treasure so please PM me if interested, thanks and happy hunting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 52
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet and congrats on the merc!

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Virginia! Looks like you and your new detector had a good start together with the Merc Dime! Good Luck!:icon_thumright:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome aboard to both Treasurenet and to the great hobby of detecting. You and the Bounty Hunter are off to a great start together.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet from Nick in CT! You're off to a great start already - Nice Merc! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread