Newb hello from Norcal, (Butte County)

Bigfish22

Mar 31, 2017
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
New to the hunt......with my GMT, looking for a second set of eyes/ears to tromp the hills with, and maybe educate me some. Like I said new to the metal detecting side of prospecting.... but been in love with regualr ol' sluice/pan hunting for a few years now. Looking to do more of both but really itching to tromp the forks or other sites around the foothills or higher in my area...Thanks and hope to get to know many of you more as things progress in my new addiction...I mean hobby! LOL!

Peace and good huntin'!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Bigfish! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet from Nick in Connecticut! :icon_thumright:

FiveNINESFine

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2021
New to the hunt......with my GMT, looking for a second set of eyes/ears to tromp the hills with, and maybe educate me some. Like I said new to the metal detecting side of prospecting.... but been in love with regualr ol' sluice/pan hunting for a few years now. Looking to do more of both but really itching to tromp the forks or other sites around the foothills or higher in my area...Thanks and hope to get to know many of you more as things progress in my new addiction...I mean hobby! LOL!

Peace and good huntin'!
Always down to go on a hunt there many areas in our area to try

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Peace and good huntin'!
Welcome to the forum from Mass!
Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

FiveNINESFine

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2021

Peace and good huntin'!
Hey what's up where you located

FiveNINESFine

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2021
The forks is my backyard hunting ground i to always look for like minded people to go with it seems like I have more time to go than my other buddy's can go they work when I can go so I end up going by my self a lot but there's spots that should at least have a couple of guys going but let me know if wanna head to them hills

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to a VERY FINE internet forum !! TREASURENET :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread