New guy from Chile

Skirmitch

Apr 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys,

New around here, I'm 31 and live in Chile (South America). I'm an engineer in electronics, programmer, have worked all my life in computer science related jobs and have tons of active hobbies: Car mechanics, history study, language learning (I speak Spanish, Portuguese, English and Japanese by now and will start dutch soon), microscopy, aquarium, fishing (surf fishing mainly), microbiology, very very amateur survivalist (lived in the mountains till I was 13) and machine learning (specially neural networks and genetic algorithms). Used to collect minerals but it has been a loooooong time since I haven't been active there. I have always been interested in treasure hunting mainly cuz of my passion for history, I just get crazy with anything that has had a long story behind, I don't really like new things tbh. Well, that's me, I'm just starting to research this field so will be investigating a lot. Greetings

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Skirmitch!

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet! You will probably find Relic hunting most interesting because of the possible history with your finds and the research involved in finding a search area. Good Luck!

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from canada

Top Member Reactions