sweat'n4gold

Tenderfoot
Apr 10, 2017
Alva, FL
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Black Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Again Hello to the members. Name here is Brian near Fort Myers, FL. I am a brand new member and new to metal detecting. I have done a fair bit or research reading posts and lurking on the board here. I took the plunge and bought a Tesoro Black Cibola and have spend the last couple of days getting use to it. I have found three aluminum cans and a scrap piece of aluminum. That's just around my house (built in 2011) so what do you expect. The construction workers loved Pepsi.... Unfortunately there are no clubs nearby so if anyone is nearby give me a shout. If I find nothing else this has got me outdoors, into local history and having fun. The Seminole Wars in Florida have peaked my interest. I am happy to be a new member here and look forward to my first quarter! :icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey welcome to TNet sweat'n4gold! Hope you find some Seminole related relics, HH!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Brian! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TNET & the world of dirt fishin good luck to you & wish you many great treasures.

Texas ED

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet from Virginia!

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

vuggy

Apr 6, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro / 12" 300 / Eclipse DD / Eclipse Shooter
|
Bounty Hunter |
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard Brian. I lived in Port Charlotte most of my life before moving to Washington state. Used to live by Charlotte Harbor and still have family down there.

My brother has a metal detector, minelab. He gets out every once in a while and likes the parks around punta gorda. LOTS of interesting history around there.

Hit those gulf coast beaches after them nasty storms and you'll find stuff.

Spanish coins have been found off some of the little key islands around pirate harbor if you know where that is. But that requires getting there by boat.

Good luck out there.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Quebec

Top Member Reactions