Hello from Arcadia Fl.

Getter

Jun 3, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Forum, I am an avid fossil hunter here in the Peace river in Arcadia Fl. I also scrap metal and hunt for whatever I can find. Always scanvenging and on the hunt, lotto tickets, etc.

I spend to much time on political forums and need to get away from that, not good for my stress levels. Hoping to find kindred souls here. I will leave the politics out of it. HELLO Yall!:thumbsup:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome, My neice and her family own The Wagon Wheel in Arcadia, now The Orioles

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Getter!, Welcome to Tnet!
The good news is, if you really like this forum, you can support it further by becoming a Charter Member...
The bad news is, you'll have access to the Tnet Political Forum, which is a real hoot.
There's a few other guys here who dip in the Peace River, seen some stunning fossils posted on here the past few years.
I ran into a guy about a year ago at one of the shops on Oak St, he was selling fossils he found, told him about Tnet, but he wasn't interested.
I regret not buying a home in Arcadia when I had the chance 10 yrs ago...

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :hello:

OP
OP
Getter

Getter

Jun 3, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, My neice and her family own The Wagon Wheel in Arcadia, now The Orioles

It's a small world, never been in there, been in the original one across the street a few times. I don't go in bars often, beer cost enough at the store!

OP
OP
Getter

Getter

Jun 3, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Getter!, Welcome to Tnet!
The good news is, if you really like this forum, you can support it further by becoming a Charter Member...
The bad news is, you'll have access to the Tnet Political Forum, which is a real hoot.
There's a few other guys here who dip in the Peace River, seen some stunning fossils posted on here the past few years.
I ran into a guy about a year ago at one of the shops on Oak St, he was selling fossils he found, told him about Tnet, but he wasn't interested.
I regret not buying a home in Arcadia when I had the chance 10 yrs ago...

Property can still be had dirt cheap. I love living here, it's GOD'S country!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've beeped up there a few times, I cleaned out the property just north of the Brownsville School.... the school itself was pounded clean years ago.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome.... I lived in Titusville. Been to the Peace many times. No big teeth but got fossilized POOP! In fact, all I got was s**t that day. ╦╦Ç

OP
OP
Getter

Getter

Jun 3, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome.... I lived in Titusville. Been to the Peace many times. No big teeth but got fossilized POOP! In fact, all I got was s**t that day. ╦╦Ç

I have yet to find a coprolite, got a big collection, but no poop. I never thought I would find myself being disappointed at not finding poop. lol

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a kitty? I thought is was your BEARD! Welcome to the T-net. A great place for learning new stuff related to many forms of treasure hunting and sharing what you know. Seems you have already met some of the natives. They are pretty friendly and relatively harmless. Enjoy.

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet from Virginia!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread