Lumberjack Jeff coming at ya from North Central New Mexico/South Centrak Colorado....

2StateTrigger

Jun 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Afternoon all you Miner 49ers,

Long time gold fever sufferer, and new Lumberjack (with a new TimberKing 2000 mobile sawmill).

Recently relocated back for the Great Southwest region of the US due to my father's slowly failing health. Family is still in Tampa, FL while I'm out in the Chama. New Mexico and surrounding areas (ie Pagosa Springs, Bayfield, Durango etc).

Starting a small part-time rough cut lumber business for myself and my family in the 4 Corners area of these United States. My mill is mobile so I'm able to drive up to a clients property and cut up logs right there on their property into 2x4s, 2x6s, 4x4 etc....Can handle up to 36" in diameter and up to 20' in length.

Anyways, I'm looking to get into a barter trade for my services of milling a client's logs in lieu of making a payment for a very nice metal detector (approximate value of $2500 or thereabouts).

Anyways if you're open to such a trade just let me know and we could probably work out a decent deal.

Best Regards to All,

Jeff

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Summit County, Colorado!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Jeff! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New Mexico for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread