New from southern Ontario!

Boomerboom

Jun 29, 2017
Ontario
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, been on about a week so far so have finally decided to introduce the crazy person you see posting threads lol. Name is boomer go by boom or boomer, have a few kids and just touched the 30's.
I'm into collecting of all kinds from comic books all the way up to relics at one point even had bought with few other investors and have had to sell a Viking sword found here in Canada.

Love lots of stones, gemstones minerals you name it.
Relatively a beginner at it right now but just in this past week here have learned so much.

Usually it's me and my kids out looking through rocks, river beds you name it.
Getting a new metal detector as one I had was bought from a garage sale and think I only fired it up once. Then didn't work. So excited about getting a new one and being able to go out and find some possible relics or who knows!

Love the family vibes around here and hope can be more of a part each day.

Thanks for having me glad to be here.

OP
OP
B

Boomerboom

Jun 29, 2017
Ontario
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also love history have a pretty great grasp on that. Love hearing and reading the stories of how things have been recovered when they were from how they might have got there. Lots of fascinating lost treasures and things like that really get me going, whether it's found, speculation, or lore it's all great stuff!!
Love the fascination wiTh finding lost items or things people have forgotten about. Or just anything new in general.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard BoomerBoom! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Illinois.

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also love history have a pretty great grasp on that. Love hearing and reading the stories of how things have been recovered when they were from how they might have got there. Lots of fascinating lost treasures and things like that really get me going, whether it's found, speculation, or lore it's all great stuff!!
Love the fascination wiTh finding lost items or things people have forgotten about. Or just anything new in general.

Welcome Boomer! As an Oklahoma Sooner, I love the nickname (American college football reference...)
I also love history and historical research. I incorporate that into my detecting hobby to find sites nobody remembers ever existed and it adds a lot of enjoyment to the adventure! Might be something you want to bring together as well.
Glad to have you with us!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread