I'm Back

DIGDIG

Nov 23, 2009
Space Coast/Florida
Detector(s) used
WHITES SURF P.I.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Life got busy and with that came stress. I moved from Jersey to Florida and got to say DO NOT MOVE HERE UNLESS YOUR RETIRED, trying to survive here sucks. Thought I could slow down by moving south, umm NOT.
Anyway, the stresses of life had me and I need to go back to what relaxed me. Today I'm trying to make a deal on a Whites PI, not sure who is more excited the wife or myself. If we can't strike a deal I'll move on to another seller. If this gets me more time walking the beaches with the wife it's a good thing, if we found anything that would be great.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walking the beaches with the wife and doing some detecting should have those stress levels down. Clean fresh sea air in the early morning will also help. Nothing but the sound of the crashing surf and seagulls laughing. Digging up a nice fat piece of gold brings a smile and thrill. Just have to remember why you came to florida. Hope you have some relaxing time at the beach and find some treasure too. Good luck and happy hunting !!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Back DigDig! If you haven't already - take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your great state.

OP
OP
DIGDIG

DIGDIG

Nov 23, 2009
Space Coast/Florida
Detector(s) used
WHITES SURF P.I.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made the deal and now own a White's PI on a Anderson shaft, it cost me one of my best hand guns and I have to believe he got the better end of the deal but what's done is done. I just now have to find something that makes this all worth it. I wished this detector was as clean as the gun I traded. After a hour with a toothbrush and wipes it looks good even though I know it will look the way it did after one time out. He showed me finds of his including a amazing ring appraised over 11k.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I made the deal and now own a White's PI on a Anderson shaft, it cost me one of my best hand guns and I have to believe he got the better end of the deal but what's done is done. I just now have to find something that makes this all worth it. I wished this detector was as clean as the gun I traded. After a hour with a toothbrush and wipes it looks good even though I know it will look the way it did after one time out. He showed me finds of his including a amazing ring appraised over 11k.

Welcome from Southern Louisiana! I’m so happy for you (and your Queen). Stress is my worst enemy so swing that stress away.

FYI: We don’t count Florida as a true Southern State hehe

Great Luck my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome back from Northern Alabama. As you know it just takes one good find to pay for your detector. Good luck!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :hello:

Swinging and listening to the beautiful detector tones always relaxes me!

OP
OP
DIGDIG

DIGDIG

Nov 23, 2009
Space Coast/Florida
Detector(s) used
WHITES SURF P.I.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree it's not a true southern state but more like New York with palm trees. There's nothing laid back about it.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow!! If you think thats stressful, then definitely dont come any farther south. Just driving in the miami/Lauderdale area can be like combat !! Palm bay is like a quiet walk in the country for comparison. If you do get this way do not exit in miami on any street with the noth west prefix before the street number. It could be dangerous. Its a zoo down here !! I try to stay in the keys and off the mainland as much as possible. But even the keys is swamped in tourist traffic most of the time now. One good thing is all those tourists lose a lot of gold in the water !!

OP
OP
DIGDIG

DIGDIG

Nov 23, 2009
Space Coast/Florida
Detector(s) used
WHITES SURF P.I.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not the area I find stressful but my work. I am far from a city boy and could not deal with the traffic of Miami or the fact that few people speak English. Im happy with this area.

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back! Get out there and swing that White's and de-stress with some sun, sand, surf and the only care is to dig or not to dig a signal. Enjoy, Good Luck and hope that you get plenty of that "quality time"!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions