vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

kenstein

Sep 28, 2012
N.E. Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 , Pro pointer, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Greetings from Hopkins County, Texas. The T2/F75s would be a great choice, in my opinion. Have been considering the same, but ran across a deal on AT Pro that i couldn't refuse, but still getting the itch.:coffee2:

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

OP
OP
F

flinger

Nov 8, 2017
Burnet, Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknectics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info, it's great to have state specific part. I also ordered a Technics T2 . Can't wait to get it and try it out and start learning this new hobby.

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Virginia! Congrats on the order on the T2. Once you get it spend as much time as you can learning it and what it is telling you. The more time you spend with the machine learning what it's sounds are telling you, etc. the more you are likely to find. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

OP
OP
F

flinger

Nov 8, 2017
Burnet, Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknectics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been tedecting 3 times with it and have found a ton of junk and clad coins. I'm up to about 2 bucks in modern coin. I found my coolest find today after digging through all the pull tabs. It was a hawk brand button of of some old overalls. My research is limited but I came up with 1909 to 1920.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread