Trailerjockey

Nov 16, 2017
Houston Tx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone. I am a newbie to this, so forgive me if I sound a little green. Recently moved to Houston. Long time truck driver and gone from home week at a time. Thought this would be a good way to strecht the legs and unwind on the weekend at the beach. Will be doing research on which metal detector to start out with. Plus tips and techniques for beginners. Wish me luck.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings from The Great Pacific Northwest!

Welcome!

A6D6FAC0-9D73-450C-92D0-E1D6ED372DCA.jpeg

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

junkhunt

Feb 21, 2017
North Central Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's eagle spectrum , White's Spectra V3i, Garrett AT Pro. Garrett AT Pen pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I am a newbie to this, so forgive me if I sound a little green. Recently moved to Houston. Long time truck driver and gone from home week at a time. Thought this would be a good way to strecht the legs and unwind on the weekend at the beach. Will be doing research on which metal detector to start out with. Plus tips and techniques for beginners. Wish me luck.
Start out with the best, If you don't you'll always be wanting a upgrade and in the long run that will coat you more money.

Greetings from Arkansas

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Brownwood in rural central Texas!
~Texas Jay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions