new member (dirt bandit) on youtube

dirtbandit

Dec 22, 2017
oregon
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey guys, my name is Brian. Im new on this site. Im trying to grow my youtube channel and i hoped my videos might appeal to you all. I love metal detecting. Its my passion....obsession really. I've been detecting for about 5 + years now. Thank you and i hope you enjoy the videos i post.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to treasureNet Dirtbandit :coffee2:

As you probably Noticed, Because your First posts here included Links, the Server
Held your Posts till my approval.
They should be Good now.

also Because you said Your Trying to Grow a You Tube Channel,
Please post your Videos here

Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Videos
We encourage all our members to create videos of their hunts and discoveries! There is no better way to share the thrill of discovery.... Stop in here for REAL videos from REAL treasure hunters..... you'll be amazed!

Or at least in the Proper Forum Sections.

Todays Finds is for Today's finds, or at least Last time outs Finds
If within a Reasonably close day to Today.

Again

Welcome ! you'll catch on

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Brian! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Oregon for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

RudyT

Nov 23, 2017
LaPorte, Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome my friend!! You’re going to really love this site lots of great people here!! Great job Jeff and get some sleep ��

Rudy

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey guys, my name is Brian. Im new on this site. Im trying to grow my youtube channel and i hoped my videos might appeal to you all. I love metal detecting. Its my passion....obsession really. I've been detecting for about 5 + years now. Thank you and i hope you enjoy the videos i post.

HEY! I know this guy, Brian didn't tell me he joined T-Net, it's about time, I've been telling him what a great Forum this is, he even has me in some of his videos, I'm waiting for a call from Hollywood. So, officially I'll say, Welcome to the Treasure Net Forum "Dirtbandit".

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :occasion14:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Look forward to them.Welcome from N.Mississippi and good luck

OP
OP
D

dirtbandit

Dec 22, 2017
oregon
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the likes guys, im not on here much and im still learning and navigating the site but i did want to acknowledge you guys.

OP
OP
D

dirtbandit

Dec 22, 2017
oregon
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you, im still learning about the site and just notised this post. i will definitely be posting on that link.

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Virginia, now you can say you have friends in strange places. :) feel free to send me anything you find for authentication. I'm an expert in such things. yep, it's a coin, Yep. it's a rock, Yep, its old, and I am a certified Corona bottle cap expert. I can 100% tell you if your Corona cap came off a Corona bottle. have fun and good luck. Look forward to watching you find stuff. 5 days post knee replacement surgery so I' counting on you guys (and SOOO is the wife)to keep me entertained.

OP
OP
D

dirtbandit

Dec 22, 2017
oregon
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you very much for the support. im sorry i'm slow to respond. im still trying to figure this site out lol. im hoping to get a video out today.

OP
OP
D

dirtbandit

Dec 22, 2017
oregon
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just subbed to you, sorry for the delay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread