new CTX 3030 user ... help! ha !

sarrahbrianne

Jan 27, 2018
Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone ! Just wanted to say hi and a huge THANK YOU for anyone who helps me in my journey ! I am new to detecting and new to the CTX ! I have been online reading , watching videos , spending hours on forums etc solid for 2 weeks and with the weather have only been out about 7 x . I already have a few huge questions if anyone can help ! Also learning forums and how to make my way around this one !

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome from Mississippi and good luck,

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Sarrahbrianne,

Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Congratulations on the new machine! :occasion14:

The best advice is to watch more videos, read about the machine and most importantly hours operating the machine. IMHO, most middle/high end machines take a minimum of 100+ hours to become familiar with correct operation and learning how the settings interact with one another. Take your time and enjoy the journey.

GL & HH

Doc

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread