vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome from Mississippi and good luck

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the the forum!

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome aboard from CT!

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

OP
OP
P

Palionu

Feb 10, 2018
Paradise, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Goldhunter
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So many welcomes, I am overwhelmed. Thank you everyone! I have a Garrett Goldhunter but rarely used it.. I decided enough was enough and I just completed my second trip using a Garrett AT Pro, I gifted myself as an early birthday present using my tax return.. I am hooked. I don't even care if it's garbage and today I went up to Lassen Forest from Skyway to Humboldt. It's boggling how many places I can go and explore out here.. tomorrow, I am literally going to Helltown, but I've heard that I can freely explore the old homestead sites at the former town (it no longer exists, it's only marked by a dirt road and a street sign). The photo are my finds from my second official day of treasure hunting. I found a huge lump of magnetite but my luck so far has been, two lincoln memorial pennies but hey, this is so much fun! To find, what everyone else has passed up is truly exciting. The larger rock is pyroclastic flow, but certainly not pumice (I'm a bit of a rock hound, as well).

IMG_0852.JPG

I also haven't seen snow in a while so...

IMG_0847.JPG

Thank you everyone, for the warm invite and metal detecting has been something I've always wanted to try and wow.. it compares easily to seaglass hunting along the beach! (I'm from Half Moon Bay, CA). Could someone who's more familiar with the forum commands, align my tiny snowperson?

Last edited:

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net from Northern Virginia, I am a Bay Area boy from Fremont, GO RAIDERS!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
So many welcomes, I am overwhelmed. Thank you everyone! I have a Garrett Goldhunter but rarely used it.. I decided enough was enough and I just completed my second trip using a Garrett AT Pro, I gifted myself as an early birthday present using my tax return.. I am hooked. I don't even care if it's garbage and today I went up to Lassen Forest from Skyway to Humboldt. It's boggling how many places I can go and explore out here.. tomorrow, I am literally going to Helltown, but I've heard that I can freely explore the old homestead sites at the former town (it no longer exists, it's only marked by a dirt road and a street sign). The photo are my finds from my second official day of treasure hunting. I found a huge lump of magnetite but my luck so far has been, two lincoln memorial pennies but hey, this is so much fun! To find, what everyone else has passed up is truly exciting. The larger rock is pyroclastic flow, but certainly not pumice (I'm a bit of a rock hound, as well).

View attachment 1549458

I also haven't seen snow in a while so...

View attachment 1549459

Thank you everyone, for the warm invite and metal detecting has been something I've always wanted to try and wow.. it compares easily to seaglass hunting along the beach! (I'm from Half Moon Bay, CA). Could someone who's more familiar with the forum commands, align my tiny snowperson?

It's Ok to have sideways pics. It happens to a lot of us. You can go to the help section to find out how to fix and/or prevent this. My tip...if you are using an iPhone, hold it sideways to take your photos. Also, turn off your location in the settings on your phone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread