Ernie Hill-Ernpick

Ernpick

Mar 31, 2018
Figure Five, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy, I'm tickled to become a part of this group. My wife, Patti, and I became hooked after watching the series, "detectorists". We live in NW, AR, near Van Buren, rural Crawford Co. We are brand new to metal detecting. After some research, we just bought the Garrett Ace 400, and have had it about three days. Lots to learn. I found this group while searching online for our local history, mainly Civil War Camps. I found the Trail of Tears ran just south of here, and many Civil War trails ran north and south around here. I'm looking for a good Civil War camp map, or trail map and am still looking. I'm approaching semi-retirement, I'm still a full time LTL driver for YRC Freight, and I am a very busy music/freelance writer, having published one book, The Cosmic Path to Melody and Lyric. I have several more on the way and I write for two major Americana Music Festivals. Glad to be accepted here.
Ernie Hill

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ernie, welcome to TreasureNet, your link was deleted, it violates our rules, we require members posting links to their websites selling to be a supporting vendor.

Last edited:

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Patti and Ernie! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Arkansas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ernie: Welcome to you and your wife to the group. You will not find a FINER group to be a member of.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello and welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello: Hello and welcome from Southeast Louisiana... "D" Louisiana Flag Emoji.jpg 3rd national emoji.png Bonnie Blue Emoji.png

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome from Mississippi and good luck.:thumbsup:

sataro

Jan 16, 2013
Corsicana, Texas
Detector(s) used