Hello All From Kissimmee

collectorinfl

Greenie
Apr 8, 2018
Kissimmee, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,
Not really a treasure hunter per se... more a Treasure collector and displayer...

I collect antique documents, newspapers, wills, hotel registers etc... mostly paper items dating to US Civil War and before. Being a Texan by birth I tend to love items with a Texas connection.

Looking forward to learning a lot from the experts here as I wade into the non-paper artifacts

Thank you in advance,
Blair

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Blair! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello and Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :occasion14:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome from Mississippi. :hello:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like very interesting history you collect. I hope you are able to post some. Welcome from Ohio.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome! My uncle and his bunch are up there next to you in St. Cloud. I'll keep you in mind when I'm out picking. It's all about the hunt.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,
Not really a treasure hunter per se... more a Treasure collector and displayer...

I collect antique documents, newspapers, wills, hotel registers etc... mostly paper items dating to US Civil War and before. Being a Texan by birth I tend to love items with a Texas connection.

Looking forward to learning a lot from the experts here as I wade into the non-paper artifacts

Thank you in advance,
Blair

Welcome to TreasureNet from NW Orlando

I use to deal in antique newspapers, mostly Harper's Weekly and Leslie Weekly, 1700s and 1800s. I collected the Fredrick Remington, Thomas Nast wood engravings from the papers that were Civil War and American Indian related.

OP
OP
C

collectorinfl

Greenie
Apr 8, 2018
Kissimmee, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you again everyone.

Treasure_hunter, I collect some newspapers but prefer the handwritten material. The great thing about the pre-civil war newspapers is most were printed on rag paper and are still fairly readily available.

Thanks again, Blair

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello: Hello and welcome from Southeast Louisiana... "D" Louisiana Flag Emoji.jpg 3rd national emoji.png Bonnie Blue Emoji.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread