Amateur Prospector and Inventor Here!

M1dn1ghtN1nj4

Tenderfoot
May 3, 2018
Worthington, Ohio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey guys! Been binge watching gold prospecting videos for WAY too long, and decided to give it a go. I've gotten pretty good, but given my location, there really aren't any good places to pan for gold.

My YouTube channel has more, but is not geared specifically toward prospecting.
www.youtube.com/m1dn1ghtn1nj4

I'll have questions on panning methods, pan riffles types, etc. I'd love to hone my skills a bit more!

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome, but you need to be a Charter Member to sell things here.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum!

OP
OP
M

M1dn1ghtN1nj4

Tenderfoot
May 3, 2018
Worthington, Ohio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome, but you need to be a Charter Member to sell things here.

TaDa! :P I honestly don't mind supporting the site. Hopefully what I do will help at least one person. Remember, if you didn't get to view the link, I ALWAYS donate a portion of my monthly earnings to a charity. :D I'll update the OP now...

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hate to be a "Debbie Downer," but the little Gold Buddy recirculating sluice has been in use for many years. $330-$350.00 :skullflag:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys! Been binge watching gold prospecting videos for WAY too long, and decided to give it a go. I've gotten pretty good, but given my location, there really aren't any good places to pan for gold.

I'd like to have a little more free time, but I need a source of income.

Have a look-see at my Patreon page:
https://www.patreon.com/M1dn1ghtN1nj4

I will be posting update videos there that pertain specifically to this project. My YouTube channel has more, but is not geared specifically toward prospecting.
www.youtube.com/m1dn1ghtn1nj4

I'll have questions on panning methods, pan riffles types, etc. I'd love to hone my skills a bit more!

Sorry but this violates our rules, you can not use Treasurenet to raise funds. Also to sell from a website would require you to be a paying supporting vendor.

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard M1dn1ghtN1nj4! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Ohio for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

AND

treasurenet_congrats.jpg

Thanks for supporting T-Net!

OP
OP
M

M1dn1ghtN1nj4

Tenderfoot
May 3, 2018
Worthington, Ohio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I hate to be a "Debbie Downer," but the little Gold Buddy recirculating sluice has been in use for many years. $330-$350.00 :skullflag:

Yeah, but that thing is massive, can't fit in a small bag or backpack, isn't self powered, and is much heavier. My concept isn't new, but the design at that size is.

OP
OP
M

M1dn1ghtN1nj4

Tenderfoot
May 3, 2018
Worthington, Ohio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry but this violates our rules you can not use Treasurenet to raise funds. Also to sell from a website would require you to be a paying supporting vendor.

Unfortunately, selling something IS fundraising, so by definition, United you're a "vendor" you cannot sell anything here that would in any way meet you and profits, directly or indirectly.

Which means I can't mention my project anymore. OP that men updated again.

Maybe I need to find a forum where taking about my projects are allowed without the need to pay a fee to the forum. I don't mind driving a website, but along for even more money to up my status again is a little much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Noah, I'm sure your are sincere, but rules are rules. We all try and bend them, or get around them, but there it is. Your sluice idea is nice, but it comes from a "Greenhorn," who seemingly has very little field experience and certainly has no idea how tough conditions are in the field, or how fast metal breaks and plastic cracks and crumbles in real life working conditions. In Arizona, we are lucky to get a full season out of plastic tubs and five-gallon buckets. The heat, cold, sand, and dust eat equipment. Hang in there buddy, you'll learn a lot that you can apply to your project. :occasion14:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately, selling something IS fundraising, so by definition, United you're a "vendor" you cannot sell anything here that would in any way meet you and profits, directly or indirectly.

Which means I can't mention my project anymore. OP that men updated again.

Maybe I need to find a forum where taking about my projects are allowed without the need to pay a fee to the forum. I don't mind driving a website, but along for even more money to up my status again is a little much.

You can talk all you want about your project here for free, what you can not do is try to use TreasureNet to solicit funds to finance your project to make you money for free.

Feel free to check the other forums out, but none of the major forums are going to allow you to use them to solicit funds to fund your projects to make you money for free.

s2ndjetli

Apr 25, 2018
Summit County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome aboard M1dnight, im down the road from ya and am in the same boat... Watchin them videos along with netflix shows got me wasting paychecks on sluice machines and dump trucks only to see em sitting idle..LOL The group here is awesome and I learned you develop your own style.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome from Mississippi.

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to tnet........................................................:thumbsup:

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You might look at my videos as an example. An actual inventor, with an actual patent applied for. A real, physical model, actually being used. So, a proven design, with results. No requests for money, other than if someone wants to buy one. And a Charter Member who helps support the site. The reasoning is simple...you get back what you put in. You have to give some to get some. That's how life works. It's the right thing to do.
Welcome to T-Net, and looking forward to your contributions.
Jim

OP
OP
M

M1dn1ghtN1nj4

Tenderfoot
May 3, 2018
Worthington, Ohio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You can talk all you want about your project here for free, what you can not do is try to use TreasureNet to solicit funds to finance your project to make you money for free.

Feel free to check the other forums out, but none of the major forums are going to allow you to use them to solicit funds to fund your projects to make you money for free.

So where is the vendor sign up page, and rules for vendors? I haven't seen one yet. Still digging.

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters -- welcome to our community!

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net from Northern Virginia

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread