Hello there

SailDive

Greenie
Jul 16, 2018
Georgia
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Came upon the forum yesterday while trying to identify a ship spike we found on the beach this weekend, so decided to join to further the research!

My husband and I are recreational divers and have a sailboat we take out to barrier islands along the Georgia coast.

Any advice on how to upload an image here would be appreciated!

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters -- welcome to our community!

When you create a post, there should be a row of icons across the top with font options, etc. One of those icons is to "insert image." Click on that and it will give you the option of uploading from your PC, or from a link. Good luck!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Came upon the forum yesterday while trying to identify a ship spike we found on the beach this weekend, so decided to join to further the research!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Georgia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
Any advice on how to upload an image here would be appreciated!
photo_camera.gif
If you are having problems posting pictures - take a look at: How to post pictures with your story...

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum!

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Central NC.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread