Good morning from Conshohocken PA

OP
OP
C

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks dude crappy weather today shut me down and just really getting tired of walking and digging in the mud don’t mind it but at this point just would like a string of nice fall days between having to work all weekend and the weather didnt get to hunt at all

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
It’s a small world
Welcome to TreasureNet from Southern California. How small is the world? I built an archtop guitar in Nazareth at the Church of Art.
703AEF84-7905-4C23-BFEF-3E77325BC3E3.jpeg

OP
OP
C

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I had mentioned in another post my wife is from Nazareth PA.and went to Nazareth HS it’s a shame how much they have developed in that whole area I used to love going up that way when I first met her

OP
OP
C

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excuse my ignorance,the guitar looks very well made excellent craftsmanship are you originally from the East Coast

Switchblade

Sep 6, 2018
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I had mentioned in another post my wife is from Nazareth PA.and went to Nazareth HS it’s a shame how much they have developed in that whole area I used to love going up that way when I first met her

Sure is......

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Excuse my ignorance,the guitar looks very well made excellent craftsmanship are you originally from the East Coast

Thank you for the kind words. No just a California boy with the desire to build a few quality instruments. So I went to Nazareth to meet up with a builder and put together an archtop guitar.
It was such a beautiful area and one of my top experiences. Love Nazareth.

OP
OP
C

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What makes it an Arch Guitar never heard of that term and just assuming you checked out Martin Guitar

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck and Welcome to T-Net from Northern Virginia! :skullflag:

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
What makes it an Arch Guitar never heard of that term and just assuming you checked out Martin Guitar

The top of the guitar (where the bridge is located) is carved into an arch, much like the top of a violin.
That is where this style of the guitar gets its name, Archtop Guitar.
Yes. I did have an awesome tour through the factory and Chris Martin came down to where we were building the archtop and I was fortunate to get a pic of myself with him.

OP
OP
C

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the explanation you should try and attend Musikfest held in the city of Bethlehem PA.,held every year in the first two weeks of August every year it is the largest Fest in the country it is a very well run event

Switchblade

Sep 6, 2018
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the explanation you should try and attend Musikfest held in the city of Bethlehem PA.,held every year in the first two weeks of August every year it is the largest Fest in the country it is a very well run event

I go every year. Good times.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread