Big loot from Virginia

Krmzin

Aug 24, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. I live in Hampton, Virginia. I just started wit my At Pro not too long ago. So far, I found 2 rounds of 5.56mm. Im looking to expand in the Virginia area, as I hunt for the treasure of Cpt Blackbeard. I wish I could have gotten into the hobby long ago, especially wile I was in Hawaii. Anyway, I am a vet and from the area, and MD is soo very peaceful and helps me with my PTSD. If anyone is interested in the virginia area, I would love to go hunting on weekends. If there is any others that use the At Pro, I would love some tips, because my first day was a complete disaster, as I had no idea what to do, and I was digging more holes than in the movie. That being said, I spend most of my time in Norfolk where there are no MD laws, and hope to expand to some of the broken down shacks on the side of the road in Suffolk. I'd also like to know a little more on VA laws if anyone can

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi and thank you for you're service. Good luck to you.:icon_thumright:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Virginia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! :icon_thumleft:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the Tnet forum Big Loot from a vet from Georgia. Thank you for your service and the Best of Luck to you with the AT Pro.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net from Northern Virginia! I was stationed in the tidewater area several times also. I would suggest joining one of the local metal detecting clubs, great way to learn the do's and do not's. The AT Pro is a great machine IMHO, I love mine. T-Net is a great source of information, there is an AT Pro Forum that has some good stuff.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois, Big. And thanks for your service. 🙋

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TreasureNet from Southern California. Thank you for your service and best of luck!

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet and Thank you for your service! I at the opposite side of the state and have not been down there in several years. BLK HOLE gave the best info to go with and only thing I could add is to watch about private property. If you have the owner's permission, great if not, could be trouble. Surf the site and check it out. Great resources and people. Good luck and Happy hunting!

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello: Hello and welcome to T-Net from Southeast Louisiana..."D"

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy hunting also hope to see some cool posts soon and great finds

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome to our community!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread