CoilTek3

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I posted in my first thread on here, http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/kgc/591907-brentwood-hills-question.html#post5975550, I am CoilTek3, Mike to normal people.

I do research. That is literally all I do. My email address is: [email protected]

I entreat all those that would like to work together in uncovering lost treasures. If you want me to give over my research for a particular legend, here are my stipulations:

1. 20% - non-negotiable, only upon successful discovery.
2. I will do all signing of contracts through DocuSign and you bet I will read it. :read2: All contracts must go to the email address above. Feel free to have your legal team draft it up.
3. Once find/hunt is successful

What I do for a living: I work full-time from home, am an adjunct professor at a 4-year college, and a member of the US Army Reserves (CW2).

My motto is: I will not lie, cheat, nor steal or tolerate those that do.

If you do email me for anything - please put the story/legend in the Subject Line and know that I will only work one contract with one person for one find. For instance, I am discussing the TN KGC cache...once I am under a contract, all research will be handed off as it is discovered.

I love the thrill of the hunt and will continue to work the research end until the find is completed - guarantee that! :icon_thumright:

Mike

OP
OP
Dardariel

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Number one on my list today. Beale Ciphers.

Dragonscout

Nov 1, 2018
Warner Robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO (formerly) - Tesoro Mojave, and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from middle Georgia from an old Recondo Scout. Best of research in your contracted endeavors, or in all endeavors Chief...

OP
OP
Dardariel

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! If you ain't CAV...you ain't...well, you know... :laughing7:

OP
OP
Dardariel

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a partial crack on paper 1 and 3. No details will be discussed any further until I am able to complete my work on it. Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I posted in my first thread on here, http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/kgc/591907-brentwood-hills-question.html#post5975550, I am CoilTek3, Mike to normal people.

I do research. That is literally all I do. My email address is: [email protected]

I entreat all those that would like to work together in uncovering lost treasures. If you want me to give over my research for a particular legend, here are my stipulations:

1. 20% - non-negotiable, only upon successful discovery.
2. I will do all signing of contracts through DocuSign and you bet I will read it. :read2: All contracts must go to the email address above. Feel free to have your legal team draft it up.
3. Once find/hunt is successful

What I do for a living: I work full-time from home, am an adjunct professor at a 4-year college, and a member of the US Army Reserves (CW2).

My motto is: I will not lie, cheat, nor steal or tolerate those that do.

If you do email me for anything - please put the story/legend in the Subject Line and know that I will only work one contract with one person for one find. For instance, I am discussing the TN KGC cache...once I am under a contract, all research will be handed off as it is discovered.

I love the thrill of the hunt and will continue to work the research end until the find is completed - guarantee that! :icon_thumright:

Mike

CoilTek3,

Welcome to TreasureNet!!

What you are offering constitutes a business since your doing research work in exchange for charging 20% for any recovery and as such you would be required to be a supporting vendor. Until you become one any reference to you doing business is not allowed.

OP
OP
Dardariel

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger that. Will keep my posts subject-minded.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard CoilTek3! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE).

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome to our community!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions