Sorta noob, coming back...

Dragonscout

Nov 1, 2018
Warner Robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO (formerly) - Tesoro Mojave, and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got into detecting a few years ago when I fell into a terrific deal for a 6 month old MXT Pro for $400. Got a Garrett PP II to pinpoint. Joined the Midwest Artifact Society out of KC. Too much of a learning curve probably. Was just starting to figure out the process, when the Garrett pinpointer went craps and the factory quoted about the same price to repair as a new one. The crappy attitude of the Garrett folks soured me. Maybe someone was having a bad day but it was enough for me. Then I had to relocate for the VA to Georgia and decided to sell the MXT for moving expenses. Got $450 with no problem. The original owner sold it to me to use and I figured I'd do the same. Probably a mistake. Now i'm probably gonna just get something simple like a Compadre and learn the sport without the distractions. I was a pretty decent utility locator at one time a couple a decades ago, so I'm sure I can learn this. And even though Georgia isn't detector friendly, I'm sure I'll find places to try. Hope to meet folks here to learn from and laugh with. thanks for having me...

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Georgia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
D

Dragonscout

Nov 1, 2018
Warner Robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO (formerly) - Tesoro Mojave, and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks so much. This already better than the others I found. I'm gonna like it here...

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post and welcome

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net from Northern Virginia :skullflag:

stipejones

Jan 8, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometime a go, i dated a girl in the late 1980s when I started to get into metal detecting. Her mother had this story about a ring she lost in the back yard in the 1970s and looked and looked but never found it. She even dragged out this old home movie on a reel they had taken the day they lost the ring.https://www.buyassignmentservice.com/

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello: Hello and welcome to T-Net from Southeast Louisiana..."D"

Mark Owens

May 17, 2019
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a rather interesting article I have encountered. I have never thought that I will read such material. Frankly speaking, I would like to try, unfortunately, I don't have enough time for it.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard mate!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions