Where do I start....

jlscott201

Jan 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. Been in Alaska for almost 20 years. Produced a video on prospecting (Finding Gold in Tailings). It was fun. Back in Coos Bay and can't tell you how much I missed it here. Got about a year till my adventures come to a slow down cause at 64 I have not been good to my self ie knees etc. Anyway. I have had a wonderful life and and plan on prospecting till I can't do it. Good to be here. My screen name was "Old Rocker" if anyone remembers. Bob Baldwin and his son came up to Alaska and helped me produce the video and was it a blast... Bob is gone now and that is a shame. So, my ambitions are to take my wife and find some gold while we can. She's a little more disabled than me because we were in a horrible wreck in Oct 13 of 2017. She lost the lower part of her right leg and is learning once again to walk. She is my love and my hero. LOVES prospecting. Anyway here is a link to our life to show you WE are real and love prospecting.... Thanks for your friendship and knowledge... Old Rocker
(Deleted by mod rule infraction)

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jlscott, welcome to TreasureNet, sorry, your link was deleted for rule infraction, members are not allow to post links for raising funds.

OP
OP
J

jlscott201

Jan 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jlscott, welcome to TreasureNet, sorry, your link was deleted for rule infraction, members are not allow to post links for raising funds.
Oh sorry. Forgot about the link.... see you all some day..... Deleated with your link also....

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: Welcome to tnet!

There are for sure a few of us here on tnet that have some form of impairment, so don't worry about being the only one getting out and doing what we like to do.

Raider19962

Mar 4, 2018
Delaware, The First State
Detector(s) used
White's, Technetics, Fisher M, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Delaware! I know that 60's thing, and crawling around in the dirt is a little slower than before, but no less fun!

sataro

Jan 16, 2013
Corsicana, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 | Nokta Simplex+ | Tesoro Mohave | Quest Xpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Corsicana, Texas!

Understand about the 60’s thing myself. Bad back & expanded gut makes bending over to dig near impossible. Seems like it is getting harder to stand back up after digging a target but it sure is fun pulling that target out of the ground...

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Alaska for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Dragonscout

Nov 1, 2018
Warner Robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO (formerly) - Tesoro Mojave, and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from middle Georgia! glad to hear you two have a great way to stay close and get exercise and rehab at the same time! Hope you find lots of time and treasure ahead and keep us up to date on the finds! I would offer my cameraman expertise, but that was too long ago and having a harder time staying steady and on task these days. But keep us in the loop and praying for the best for you and the wife in the decades ahead!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Mi hoope to see some posts its a great site

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello: Hello and welcome to T-Net from Southeast Louisiana..."D"

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome to our community!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions