Hello.

Joe cooke

Feb 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

I am on my second metal detector. My first one was stolen by a dope head. But I'm not mad, I left it where I shouldn't have. My site name is Joe Cooke. A name I adopted at the first trucking company I worked at. At my second one now. And also been driving for two years.....wow I know that's a lot of twos. Crazy thing I'm currently with my second wife. Omg. Even I'm noticing a trend here..hehe.

For Christmas Mrs clause got me a bounty hunter quick silver. Haven't been able to use it yet, with Maine's ridiculously early winter this year plus being a otr driver. But ill be home next weekend and it will be leaving with me....YAY...

I've been reading this site off and on for a couple weeks just signed up today. I wanted to wait till spring. But I may have had a positive pocket hunt today. I won't know un till I get home to weigh it, but I am 90% + positive I have a 1965 silver dime. I know rear and few between. But it feels just like the 62 I had a couple months back. Just wanted to qualify happy hunting every one.

P.s. my md experience includes my back yard in va. And my buddies where it got stolen. Hmm so bout three hours.

Joe

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Joe! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE).

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the forum Joe! Best of luck hunting for treasure and driving on the road.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Northern Virginia :skullflag:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan :occasion14: :headbang:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about your loss gotta get out to the parks and old homes thats when the addiction starts. You do OTR do you listen to Art Bell coast to coast am just curious.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome also from MI Tommy

OP
OP
J

Joe cooke

Feb 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all.thank you all for the welcomeing comments I. Don't. Know how to respond to some ones name yet. So I will hopefully respond here decently and learn as I go. But first I have edit...on my post the 621 was supposed to be 197?

I will update my profile when I get home this weekend. (Ffs) fat finger syndrome.
I am currently live in maine. Just moved from Eden nc, ridge way va line.
The radio in this truck only works in the rain. But on my last job yes. Art bell could be found on both am and fm channels. And a freebie since you asked. The further West I was the better he came in.

Again thank you for the welcome...in most tonight. Picking up in Cleveland oh in the morning. Droping off in ma on thrusday am. Then headed home. Good night and happy digs

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TreasureNet.

Okdirtfisher64

Dec 22, 2018
Tulsa,Ok
Detector(s) used
F75+ fisher 11”,5” dd coils
F pulse pin pointer
Black widow headphones
Predator 31c raptor hand digger,
Whites mxt e-tracker stock 9” ,4x6,coil
Garrett AT Pro,ground shrark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Oklahoma

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Joe, A Big Welcome to You to Tnet from Georgia (where your furnace and A\C runs simultaneously). Best of luck to you and Safety on the road. Good to have you aboard.

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello: Hello and welcome to T-Net from Southeast Louisiana... "D"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread