BillB442

Greenie
Feb 25, 2019
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I am 49yrs old, a Gulf War Veteran (USN), and I caught the detecting bug around 1995 shortly after getting out of the service. My first detector was a Bounty Hunter. Nothing fancy, but I took it to a nearby school and managed to pull out a 1944 Mercury Dime. Having never seen one before, and seeing the winged cap, I thought I had found some foreign coin. After researching what I had found, I was hooked. I did quite a bit of detecting up until around 2005 when other life priorities took over. I did keep detecting but it was very sporadically. Well, I now got the bug again so I have committed to getting out more this year and making some good finds to hopefully share with you all. To get me going, I recently purchased a CTX 3030, took it out for a couple hours and felt completely overwhelmed with all the functions. Way more than I bargained for. So I ended up also buying an Equinox 800. Much more my speed. I guess I just like things simple. So I will probably try and sell the CTX3030. What do I need to do to sell something on here?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, welcome to Treasurenet and thank you for your service.

Hope you got your Veteran discount on your Minelab. We require members be a charter member to sell here so if you want to sell just become a charter member.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard shipmate from Northern Virginia :skullflag:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard and thank you for your service to our great country! Take a look at Forum: Connecticut for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Michigan!

OP
OP
B

BillB442

Greenie
Feb 25, 2019
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for the welcome. Treasure_Hunter, yes I was able to get the Veteran discount. Unfortunately I could only get it on one of the detectors. but hey, i'm not complaining. I appreciate that they do it at all. really cool of them. I will apply for a Charter membership soon so I can post stuff for sale. Thanks.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

GL & HH

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan :occasion14: :headbang:

Okdirtfisher64

Dec 22, 2018
Tulsa,Ok
Detector(s) used
F75+ fisher 11”,5” dd coils
F pulse pin pointer
Black widow headphones
Predator 31c raptor hand digger,
Whites mxt e-tracker stock 9” ,4x6,coil
Garrett AT Pro,ground shrark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello: Hello and welcome to T-Net from Southeast Louisiana... "D"

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome Bill, if you would like to hunt with some of us fellow New Englanders, drop me a pm. I hunt with another guy from Connecticut, let me know!! GO NAVY!!

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard mate!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread