Hello from the Treasure Coast

Rum Tide

Apr 28, 2019
The Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Yukon Coin Hustler II, Vibra-Tector 740, Pulse Dive (2), Equinox 600, Equinox 800 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have lived here on the Treasure Coast of Florida since 1979. I have always had an interest in old Florida, shipwrecks, scuba diving, octopus, coinage, history, steampunk and treasure hunting. I manufactured the Retractable Lobster Net in the late 1980's and at one time walked into every dive shop in South Florida from Sebastian to Key West ...at least once. Mel Fisher visited my Retractable Lobster Net booth at the 1988 Ocean Expo. I use to participate with the Martin County Artificial Reef Program. I have about 1000 hours underwater/scuba. Worked a Florida Commercial Lobster License before the Okeechobee lake dumps. My daughter is a Shark Dive master. I am also active in the collectible trading card industry. I am interested in manufacturing trading cards of any interested prominent "Treasure Hunters" so feel free to recommend each other! I would also like to acquire access permission to the treasure coast beach after major storms when the County governments closes off treasure coast beach access to the public.

GlenTrap2.jpg Kelly Catchem Topps.jpg Mel Fisher RLN.jpg RLN Promo Photo Flyer.jpg

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Rum Tide, A Big Welcome to You to the Tnet forum from Georgia. It sounds as though you have had quite an exciting Acqua life. You will be an asset to the forum here. Welcome aboard.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from very Northern California. I have lots of beaches here too, but yours are warm and sandy. If you decide to do collectible cards feel free to contact me with any questions. I am retired from the printing business and have printed many cards and pogs, if you remember what those were.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Northern Virginia :skullflag:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard mate!

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan :occasion14: :headbang:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello: Hello and welcome from Southeast Louisiana... "D"

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from southern Maryland. Do you mean the county gov'ts close the treasure coast beaches when hunting them would be best?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread