THERES A NEW SHERRIFF IN TOWN AND SHES A CHICK

smsjsmith

Oct 14, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, my name is Stephanie. This is what I must say an interesting group to say the least. Not in a bad way either. Lol anyways basically why I am here is I am new to my area and where I come from this is a hobby that is basically not taken up very often. So my transition from NY to MO it's been quite the culture shock. So I decided to pick up a hobby I would have never picked up back home in the big apple. My first purchase was the equinox 800. (Wrong choice for starting off but I am learning quickly). 3 months later I am in love! I find myself looking for parks or creeks to hunt. I'm researching, buying extras, the situation is real. Lol however I have ran into the issue of it's not exactly something women get together and do. I mean I cant just come out over Starbucks and ask if they would like to go hunt in a creek I found on my way to get a manicure. So that has landed me here. On this forum, trying to navigate my way to my next big find.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi and good luck. You might check around for a detecting club to join.

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to tnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :hello:

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello and Welcome!

welcomemat.jpg

I have a good friend in Missouri,Tim Garton, he's an expert Treasure Hunter.
Send me a PM and i'll give you his contact info.
There isn't a question that he can't answer.
Any chance you're in South West MO.?

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet from an Ohio coinshooter.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Sheriff! Welcome to the forum from the back hills of Oregon!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A Big Welcome to You to the Tnet forum from Georgia. We're glad to have you join us Chef, (this is the correct pronunciation from Georgia.) Lol Best of luck to you.

L

l2hunt

welcome to treasurenet stephani. you didn't mess around and got yourself an 800, sounds like the latest and greatest from what I read from others. anyhow, you've been bitten by the hobby, now every time you pass a park you'll be wanting to hunt it cause you see coins and jewelry under the grass, ahahahahaha. hook up with a club in your new area, you might meet some gals to hunt with. happy hunting!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! Good Luck on your new adventure! :occasion14:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan :occasion14: 8-) :cat: :headbang:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Missouri! I will pm you a link to a MO Facebook detecting group. We have lots of ladies there including my wife and we meet often to spend the day detecting.

Georgivs

May 16, 2018
Athens Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Greetings Stephanie! I was like you for years, looking for a group to detect with. Last month I was at my favorite park and spotted another detectorist, so we chatted and it turned out there was a meetup group in my town! I've only been to one event so far, but the hobby is much more fun when you're out in a group with a variety of hardware. A guy running a nox found a New Jersey National Guard button from just after the civil war in a spot I thought was hunted out!

So I suggest checking out Meetup and seeing if there are any groups around you, if not maybe form one! Good luck and happy hunting

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting