Thumbs down Counterfeit KOB UNHINGED !

KOB

Oct 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone, I'm posting for the first time here to let everyone that there are fakes of me out there. Beware !!!

THE KOB was made aware today of someone else , who on another forum , has hijacked my name and is attempting to impersonate me. This was done just recently. Some (very few) may want to be like THE KOB...BUT , stalking on a whole different level. Obviously he is or has been on FMDF. I have never been on any other forum or site other than this one using the name of KOB. This is just plain weird. So , for any of you here that are on other forums and what not...please , that is not me. Do not misconstrue what he may say as being from me. There is only 1 KOB , and that is here.

Milspec6

Jun 22, 2020
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a lot of crazy things like that happening these days.

I had someone copy my entire sale ad on Craigslist and paste it into an ebay ad (pictures and all). I guess they were hoping to take the money and run, except inside the description I included my phone number which the thief wasn't smart enough to remove. The buyer called me to ask about shipping options prior to hitting the BIN button. He was that close to losing a $1,000. In the end, I made the sale to the guy so I got free ebay exposure out of it, but things like that are happening all over the place.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum :icon_thumleft:, sorry to hear of your trouble.

CalReg

May 3, 2020
San Jose, CA
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000, Simplex, Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bummer...opportunists are at every corner!

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone, I'm posting for the first time here to let everyone that there are fakes of me out there. Beware !!!

THE KOB was made aware today of someone else , who on another forum , has hijacked my name and is attempting to impersonate me. This was done just recently. Some (very few) may want to be like THE KOB...BUT , stalking on a whole different level. Obviously he is or has been on FMDF. I have never been on any other forum or site other than this one using the name of KOB. This is just plain weird. So , for any of you here that are on other forums and what not...please , that is not me. Do not misconstrue what he may say as being from me. There is only 1 KOB , and that is here.

I know there is one and only one KOB! :occasion14:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet from MI Tommy

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TreasureNet! There is only The KOB! Lol! I can tell by your wording it’s you. It’s not cool to impersonate someone else. Some one tried to take my online name and I told them to have it changed by admin. Good luck KOB!

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome! To the REAL KOB!
Jon from s/e Michigan
8-)
:cat::occasion14::headbang:

antmike915

Silver Member
Apr 20, 2020
SW Georgia
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Since this is the one true KOB, the one true Antmike915 welcomes you, no room for KOB impersonators here.

The KOB

Feb 24, 2020
Redwood City,CA
Detector(s) used
White's Electronics, simpley the Best. OK?
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
WAIT a SECOND !!!
I thought I was the "REAL" KOB !!! Now I see we have imposters. Oh well !!! Back to the beach I go

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
From this point forward I'll ignore all KOBs.

Children behave.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet from MI .Tommy

Top Member Reactions