Hello Everyone

Uncle Rick

Aug 9, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I just found your site after my roommate come in from yet another day on the hill. Let me give you some background.. we have recently moved in a new (new to us, old in age) home and this spring my cousin/roommate began clearing the huge hill in backyard. So everyday he is out there he brings in something he has unearthed. Today it was a white jar with the writing on the bottom "Woodbury" and the number 20.So while searching I found you guys and was hoping yall could help me identify some of the finds. By the way my name is Ange and my cousins name is Rick. My kids call him Uncle Rick hence the user name *smile* Til next I hope everyone is successful in all their endeavors. Xoxo

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome y’all from Texas :wave:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum from the back hills of northeastern Oregon! There is lots of information and knowledge from the members of this forum. Somebody will have information you will find helpful!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from MI.....Tommy

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread