Atlantis and its Treasures

DenDen

Greenie
Sep 26, 2020
Hawaii, Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone,
I am fascinated by lost treasures and treasure hunting. I also like Atlantis and “Oak Island Treasure” type programs, which are shown on television. I have also become interested in the Treasure of Atlantis and have an idea about where it may be found. I would like to post what I have learn so we can discuss it. Doing research has kept me busy and I have learned a lot. I am retired now so I have more time. We will discuss the location first. Then, we will discuss its treasurers. I know Atlantis is considered a myth by most scholars, so I am not trying to start a fight between those believe Atlantis is a myth and those who think it is a true story. I would like to have an ongoing conversation regarding Atlantis and its treasures, so an argument is okay.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd -You might consider browsing Sub-Forum: Treasure Legends for threads talking about Oak Island and Treasure of Atlantis.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan! 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome from Texas :wave:

OP
OP
D

DenDen

Greenie
Sep 26, 2020
Hawaii, Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
State and Country

I'm retired military, born in Alabama, live in Hawaii. Is it a requirement that I add that info to my profile. If so, how do I get beck to my profile? I'm still learning to navigate the site.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

CalReg

May 3, 2020
San Jose, CA
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000, Simplex, Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from San Jose, CA! I too have long been fascinated by the story of Atlantis. Would be interested in hearing about your searches!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm retired military, born in Alabama, live in Hawaii. Is it a requirement that I add that info to my profile. If so, how do I get beck to my profile? I'm still learning to navigate the site.

Not required at all. If you click on your picture in this thread it gives you drop down menu, click view profile, when it opens there is a pen icon to right of your name, click it and you can edit profile.

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Edgar Cayce, "The Sleeping Prophet", said Atlantis would be discovered in ; either 1967 or 1969, not sure on the date, near Bimini. Enough said. Cayce died in 1945.
Go Fish

CalReg

May 3, 2020
San Jose, CA
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000, Simplex, Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Edgar Cayce, "The Sleeping Prophet", said Atlantis would be discovered in ; either 1967 or 1969, not sure on the date, near Bimini. Enough said. Cayce died in 1945.
Go Fish

I have followed Edgar Cayce for years! His story is fascinating and the teachings from his trance states are words to live by..."God is love and love is law"

OP
OP
D

DenDen

Greenie
Sep 26, 2020
Hawaii, Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Rise of Atlantis, Edgar Cayce

Go Fish

Edgar Cayce was correct in his prediction. Notice that Cayce was talking about two parts of Atlantis. The two portions rose during the time he said it would happen. Here is one of his exact quote:

"And Poseidia will be among the first portions of Atlantis to rise again. Expect it in sixty-eight and sixty-nine (1968 and 1969); not so far away!" [Edgar Cayce reading 958-3]

The details about how the two portions rose are very complex. I will explain. I will put together a post explaining exact how the two portions rose. In the meantime, take a look at the two parts of Atlantis rose during that time frame.They are Davis and Harbor Islands in Tampa. The following posts take you to the two islands and explain how you got there.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/641260-atlantis-small-island-found-tampa.html

OP
OP
D

DenDen

Greenie
Sep 26, 2020
Hawaii, Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015