Hello from Florida!!

CB_Roadster

Sep 28, 2021
Jacksonville FL USA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Greetings to all on this forum. I am interested in prospecting for gold in the near future. I recently married a beautiful Filipina but she is now landlocked in the Philippines due to the pandemic. I can finally return as a foreign spouse pending my visa application approval. As a wedding gift, my wife's father gave us two properties on the island of Masbate. Both are working coconut farms. One is only 10 acres and the other is 10,000 acres. Both have running water and the large property has 4 rivers.
Masbate is known for it's gold deposits...google "Masbate Gold Project" and you will see what I mean.
Our property is totally untouched.
Once I get there, I want to build a small solar powered wash plant using a trommel with a couple of decent sized sluices. Everything will need to be built there as shipping costs are too high.
My wife's uncle can build anything and has had success panning in the rivers.
I have been studying the DIY pages and am excited to use this forum to report progress!

received_308720714356128.jpeg

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TNet!!

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good Luck and Happy Hunting...!
I'm no prospector, but have a Gold Bug Pro, and I know it finds small gold, so...., maybe, I'll swing over some bedrock cracks in the creek sometime, and see...!

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of northeastern Oregon! Best wishes on your land and projects.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very cool place to check out!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings to all on this forum. I am interested in prospecting for gold in the near future. I recently married a beautiful Filipina but she is now landlocked in the Philippines due to the pandemic. I can finally return as a foreign spouse pending my visa application approval. As a wedding gift, my wife's father gave us two properties on the island of Masbate. Both are working coconut farms. One is only 10 acres and the other is 10,000 acres. Both have running water and the large property has 4 rivers.
Masbate is known for it's gold deposits...google "Masbate Gold Project" and you will see what I mean.
Once I get there, I want to build a small solar powered wash plant using a trommel with a couple of decent sized sluices. Everything will need to be built there as shipping costs are too high.
I have been studying the DIY pages and am excited to use this forum to report progress!

View attachment 1949301
Welcome to Tnet!!! Gold!!!

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1949301
Welcome to TreasureNet, my wife is also Filipina, but she is here in Florida, she is from Butuan, city north tip of island of Mindanao.

Sandcrab

Jun 14, 2021
Oceanside CA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Coiltek 10x5 and 15, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome from SoCal! :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread