Got_4by4

Feb 9, 2009
Treasure Valley Id
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, White's IDX/Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been to your blog and think you are full of it!
Your manner of speaking gives you away.
Choppy, distracted, and you leave no options.
So you must have already found it? NOT!!!!!!!

jayackam

Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everybody can stop trying to figure out where the treasure is.

I was contacted by a guy going by the the name Whiterock7, who has located the treasure. Apparently he sent a message with a pic to Fenn on May 17.
To protect himself from booby trapped spirit, he was planning on placing the box into the fire, and burning the whole box [ which Fenn was apparently afraid of, that's why he left the box unlocked]. Apparently the treasure was stashed in such a way, that your soul would be in danger, even just by getting to the treasure. So he took necessary precautions, but anyone seeking the treasure could still be in danger, just by passing through that danger zone, which could not be disabled, or by visiting with him, especially if you have small children..

So now you can stop looking. I have over though the poem myself, and came up with the wrong location, but I was absolutely correct about the booby trap and the soul...Apparently, it was actually worst than I thought. He apparently sent him a somewhat coded message, but included the pic. He was worried about who reads Fenn's e-mails, and that those people could still fall into the trap. He doesn't believe that Fenn's wife understands what Fenn is really doing.

I believe the guy 100%.

If you do not, contact Fenn. Do not let him tell you that it is still out there. Make him answer whether he did get an e mail from the guy on 5/17 with the picture from the correct location. Pass it on, do not waste your money and effort.
I reposted this message on all Fenn pages here

Got_4by4

Feb 9, 2009
Treasure Valley Id
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It really brings out the kooks, doesn't it?

Captpappy

May 21, 2013
NM MN Id
Detector(s) used
tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your ideas. Yes, a lot of info on that site some written better than other parts. The post about the treasure made easy is very brief. I hope it isn't too choppy. What ideas seem wrong to you? I hope I am wrong about the clues because as I said I did not find the treasure. Good luck to you.

Jun 11, 2013
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Old Coin Master
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brother and I started looking from Albuquerque, NM for the treasure. We purchased the book "The Thrill Of the Chase" I build websites so I put together a website with an entertaining clues video please check it out at NMTREASURE. We believe we have unequivocally deciphered home of Brown and the rest of our clues have all worked perfectly to get us with in a pocket that has high mountain lakes dence forest and the blaze. We hope to find it before August 15th but Forrest Fenn is a master of hiding places. We do not believe it is buried. If found we intend to pass another treasure forward to keep the legacy of Forrest Fenn going.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I couldn't watch the whole thing!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Got_4by4

Feb 9, 2009
Treasure Valley Id
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YEAH.......RIGHT!
And I am pretty surr that those photos of the treasure box are copyrighted too. Fair use does not include "for profit" use!!!
Some website designer YOU are..............NOT! CaptPappy in disguise?

Wings&Things

May 7, 2013
Oakdale, calif
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the legacy of Forrest Fenn..he will be in books that Thomas Penfield wrote about treasure somewhere in a possible northernly direction of Santa Fe.

Forrest Fenn legacy..should go away with the wind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Terry

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
We all think we know the location.

Last edited:

WWhirled

Jul 11, 2013
Socorro
Detector(s) used
non dissclosde
Primary Interest:
Other
A fellow, Forrest Fenn sez he hid a treasure with gold and jewels, weighing 42 pounds in a bronze box, he lives in Santa Fe New Mexico. Anyone heard of this? Do you live in Santa Fe?

Hello all , If anyone can get me within 3 miles of the projected site/ target I can locate it with my equipment.. Anybody still loking for it ?

Got_4by4

Feb 9, 2009
Treasure Valley Id
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That includes you. Shame on you.

SHAME FOR WHAT? Speaking the truth? You just go ahead and sit there in CT and armchair search for hidden treasure.
I make no claims that I can't substantiate! Nor do I believe that anyone will be able to find this treasure until they put
their feet on the ground "IN" New Mexico. Nor do I believe that someone can dowse or long range find it either or else it
would have been found by now. If you are that close, WWhirled, why is this only your 2nd post on this forum? Why haven't
you found it already. Surely, 40+ pounds of treasure in one location would make your "equipment" go crazy from much
further than 3 miles. Or are those just the small sized coat hangers you have. I don't believe that dowsing can find hidden
treasure or it would be well documented and MUCH more popular and an accepted method than it is!

I stand by anything I say! I also uphold YOUR right to do the same! Just don't make it personal or you have got trouble!

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SHAME FOR WHAT? Speaking the truth? You just go ahead and sit there in CT and armchair search for hidden treasure.
I make no claims that I can't substantiate! Nor do I believe that anyone will be able to find this treasure until they put
their feet on the ground "IN" New Mexico. Nor do I believe that someone can dowse or long range find it either or else it
would have been found by now. If you are that close, WWhirled, why is this only your 2nd post on this forum? Why haven't
you found it already. Surely, 40+ pounds of treasure in one location would make your "equipment" go crazy from much
further than 3 miles. Or are those just the small sized coat hangers you have. I don't believe that dowsing can find hidden
treasure or it would be well documented and MUCH more popular and an accepted method than it is!

I stand by anything I say! I also uphold YOUR right to do the same! Just don't make it personal or you have got trouble!

Not really nice here. Can we turn the conversation around? I can ignore this thread if your all attacking one another. I would hunt with a dowser anyday. If a guy wants to armchair, remember thats also called research. But if you havent walked the small foothills we call mountains here in New Mexico, yout in for a surprise.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
I would also think the treasure would be close to home. Otherwise, how would Forrest check on it? It's also natural to bury anything valuable close to home if possible. A person never really releases a treasure. Always a hold on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread