Looking for Partner near Sierra county NM

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need to becareful If you happen to find gold bars in the moutain they will be toxic of lead since the mexicans used to use lead in there gold bars thats why the gold is not a high quality and to let you know i have some geological map of them moutains here it says that only 6,114.1 oz have been recovered from small vain deposits but this hap has to be 1930s or 40s its neatley hand written or a lol its a fancy type writer . Hey there is a huge list of where placier gold and how many oz here in sirra county like says kingston 54.06 oz of gold from placier a lot of silver 5,750,000 oz... Hot springs 0 oz in gold 40.00 oz your state is high silver san miguel 6,200,000 oz in silver. if you guys want more just ask.

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
Kingston area had a large operation east of it. Both plaer and hard rock. Wicks gultch, copper flats etc. Mined in the Caballos is copper, lead, vanadium, florspar , iorn oxide for paint pigment, I think one bithmus, other; and a lot of holes looking fer treasure. Rumored of two silver mines in the Caballos.
As for lead in them hills, there is a lot of it. Drinking water up there is not advisable.

cptbild

Oct 3, 2005
NM/AZ/CA/Co/Utah & P.I. Tx.
Lostcauses:
I can guarantee you that one of those
"Rumored silver mines"
Is not "Rumored" !
I know exactly where it is located and who is working it!
AND!
It is a pretty rich deposit ..... it was worth working back before the price of silver went up!
Now, doubly so! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ::)

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
If its Bob H's you getting riped. If its Bil w or g you getting riped.

simple folks if its in the caballos short of one I would never advise one to put money into it.

Now them old silver mines up in the old silver mine area, They have a possibility if the person is not mining the investor, which most folks in seirra county have done, and will do if given a chance.

CPtbill its the way of the area. The one true real mine in years was that kitty liter mine. Will have to see if one of the larger operations gets back up and running. The one that was trying has gone to reclamation of the mines did have some viable property; time will tell if they have decided it is worth trying to go to silver again.

LOL a few assays dont make a mine. And old mine that produced does not make a mine. A bunch of folks saying they got something does not make a mine. LOL one of the better propertys is an old hard rock gold mine. Got 15 mill to open it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread