Apr 26 08 Rokon motorcycle 200.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,930
OP
OP
Highmountain

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Getting rich and staying out of jail without doing anyone any harm [a person has to hope], same as the rest of us.

They've found the first part of what they were looking for.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Highmountain said:
Getting rich and staying out of jail without doing anyone any harm [a person has to hope], same as the rest of us.

If they're on the Laddder Ranch, I'm sure they own security is high on the list of things to do.

OP
OP
Highmountain

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Springfield said:
Highmountain said:

If they're on the Laddder Ranch, I'm sure they own security is high on the list of things to do.

Whether they're on the Ladder Ranch, or aren't, I'd guess that security thing is one thing that can be counted on. Question is whether they're stingy, or whether they're just guys doing some amateur archeology on a scale larger than we're normally accustomed to seeing.

Attachments

• Grid coordinate reference 10C Stack angle100 3x3.jpg
    Grid coordinate reference 10C Stack angle100 3x3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,715

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
"amateur archeology on a scale larger than we're normally accustomed to seeing.'

Is this going to cause others problems?

What are they up to?

OP
OP
Highmountain

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
lostcauses said:
"amateur archeology on a scale larger than we're normally accustomed to seeing.'

Is this going to cause others problems?

What are they up to?

If the folks doing that are who I believe they are there's no chance anyone this side of Bill Gates is going to cause them problems. In fact, they might well be [almost certainly are] members of one or another organization dedicated to keeping people from doing the sort of thing you see above.

I just would like to communicate with them enough at some level to assure everyone understands the level of commitment of everyone else so's nobody gets excited and does anything rash or hasty.

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
I wonder where he is? I checked his profile and he has not posted for six months. I enjoyed reading his posts and would also like to see him return.

whitt459

Feb 20, 2006
im like you point hunter, i enjoyed all his post very much, and wonder where he went,hope all is well with him,think i remember reading that he had written some books about new mexico anyway sure wish he would rejoin the forum. whitt459

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread