Broome County Assistance Needed!

Southern_Boy

Feb 2, 2007
New York State..Vestal, NY
Detector(s) used
Fischer CZ-3D
Hi Everyone:

Last Sunday I was detecting at a school with my son when a man approached me asking for my help. He has lost a 14 k Gold ring that use to belong to his father. I did not have much time but I pitched in and went hunting. Unfortunately I was unable to locate it and I am hoping that it will be found and returned to this young man.

I am planning on being at this School this Saturday at 9:00 a.m. to look for it and would appreciate any assistance that anyone can give. The school is:
Clayton Avenue Elementary School
209 Clayton Avenue, Vestal, NY 13850 zip code

I have a doctors appt at 10 p.m. but should be back no latter than 10:45 a.m. If there is anyone in the Broome County area that could join in the hunt for this ring please call me. If the ring should be found prior to this Saturday I will notify everyone that calls me.

Sincerely,
Jeff Corbin
cell 427-9513

P.S. Please help out as this ring use to belong to his father who has passed away.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck! I hope you can find it for him. :)

Nana

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish you guys the best of luck. Hope yall find it.

jrsweger

Jan 23, 2009
42.22°N 76.19°W
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505 Pro
I'm strictly a novice but I may be able to make it (I live in Newark Valley). Any ideas as to the approximate location? Looking at Google Maps, there is quite a large area to cover. There are a couple of guys at work I can mention this to also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread