Niagra county old schools

NiagracountyNY

May 17, 2009
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Nokta- Fors core / Makro--CF77 / Minelab CTX 3030 / XP deus /Velox 1 / RS PinPointer /Makro Waterproof PinPointer
Hi folks,Im in Gasport ,Niagra county.I grew up here and have been back into detecting for about 4 years now.I currently use a minelab explorer SE.I know you guys prob dont wanna give up any hunt sites but i will ask anyways.I am looking for old schools ,and old out of the way parks .I try to do a drive with the wife and kids now and then to explor spots i may not know about.But its a big county and i prob know very few of the total out there.If you guys could toss out some schools and parks that are older that you dont mind sharing id appreciate it.Even if they are hunted out i will try.I would be willing to share some of my spots that produce if anyone is intrested also.I have posted alot of vids on Youtube (my handle is NiagracountyNY on youtube,look for my vids under metal detecting).Ive had some great luck i caught on tape.I like to show the digging of the item ,Kinda tough when filming and digging at the same time hehe.Im always up to meeting folks for some hunts too.Thx for your time guys,Happy Hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread