headed upstate. destination...unknown! want a weekend partner?

Silverhawk

Oct 6, 2006
Seattle, WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett THD Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So...I decided to go back to college after taking almost a decade off. I am now finishing up my last semester of college. I have to do a project for my Sociology of Technology class documenting the change in technology over the last century or two in NYS. I wanted to use this as an excuse to head upstate anywhere from Poughkeepsie, to Lake George, Lake Champlain, Albany, or Kingston to take a bunch of photos and document some of the older buildings, battlefields and/or farmsites in a sort of scrapbook i plan on making. The date is not set and would be on a weekend sometime in April. I wanted to know if anybody would be up for a hunt, or show someone around. If anybody in the area would want to meet up and hit up some farm sites, go trekking in the woods or old battlefield sites, let me know. I will bring my machine, my camera, my Volvo and buy lunch or dinner for us.

OP
OP
Silverhawk

Silverhawk

Oct 6, 2006
Seattle, WA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In Seattle area this Spring Break. I'll respond to everyone once I get back to NY and have more time to spare. Thanks to all for the responses

OP
OP
Silverhawk

Silverhawk

Oct 6, 2006
Seattle, WA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ANYBODY UP FOR A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY HUNT ON APRIL 10TH OR 11TH? PM ME OR REPLY TO THE POST WITH YOUR LOCATION. THANKS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread