Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1

bigmac6006

Oct 6, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Re: Jerry's Treasure Den #?

Didn't want to keep you hanging... unfortunately, no... that is the only number I could find. If you are willing to drive two more hours east, you have your choice of 3 dealer that may be able to help you out (Buffalo, Lockport, Hamburg). Good luck!

Mark S.

Jan 25, 2005

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe that he is no longer in business.

Crow NY

Tenderfoot
May 14, 2005
Onieda Lake,NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer xs,Garrett GTI 2500, two-box

Last I heard from Jerry was selling business and moving to Florida,sorry that was 3yrs ago,he had a good business goining.

OP
OP
Brett

Brett

Bronze Member
May 8, 2008
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1

Thanks you guys are the best! Still feeding this dead old post long after I returned from the vacation in which I brought my metal detector halfway across the country with no charger and a dead battery!!!!!! Argggh.

;D

GoGoGopher

Jun 24, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac - 11" Pro, 6" EQ2 coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live just down the road from where his shop once was...He sold out and moved to Florida in 2006...Sorry.

HH,

jam2

May 4, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live just down the road from where his shop once was...He sold out and moved to Florida in 2006...Sorry.

HH,

Jerry was a great guy!!
unfortunately he passed away a number of years back.

Jerry's Treasure Den's business really was based on Jerry's knowledge, personality, and charisma... if memory serves, he sold it to a guy but i don't think he was able to make a go of it.

Jerry was old school awesome!
i miss him.

he taught me a ton about detecting.
and he sold me a bunch of different detectors. Some of them he sold to me grudgingly, that is against his advice: He was always right.

minelab is the standard for the detecting i do. i've owned Excaliburs, sovereigns, xterras, explorers, they're all good.
i've owned some other mfg equipment that i got poor performance from. maybe i just didn't know how to use it...

i bought all most all of it from Jerry.

i still wear his Recovery Team hats... and smile remembering him.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread