looking to hunt with someone tomorrow in the cortland/tompkins/broome county area..

troyer16

Jun 16, 2013
new york
Detector(s) used
ace 250/AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im brand new to MD'ing and just got my ace 250 3 days ago. So far just trash and clad. I do not know of any good spots to hunt besides local parks in the cortland area. Was wondering if there was anyone that wanted to go on a hunt tomorrow during the day?

I am new to MDing too I got the ACE 350 two weeks ago. And I just purchased the Garrett Pro-pointer. I am in Brooklyn.

OP
OP
T

troyer16

Jun 16, 2013
new york
Detector(s) used
ace 250/AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am new to MDing too I got the ACE 350 two weeks ago. And I just purchased the Garrett Pro-pointer. I am in Brooklyn.
Awesome! it's a blast isnt it? unfortunately brooklyn is a little far for me :)

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JOHUNT

Sep 24, 2009
Southern tier of New York
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome troyer. I'm just to the south of you near Binghamton. There are a handful of guys in this area. I haven't been out much lately(too busy).
Good luck and keep at it.
Yukon- I'm not much of a city fella, but there's tons of history down your way. Stay safe and do lots of research.

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome troyer. I'm just to the south of you near Binghamton. There are a handful of guys in this area. I haven't been out much lately(too busy).
Good luck and keep at it.
Yukon- I'm not much of a city fella, but there's tons of history down your way. Stay safe and do lots of research.

Yea I started looking at old maps.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread