Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rohester Ny

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Chris

Mar 2017
    Finger Lakes, NY
    Garrett AT Gold, BH Land Ranger Pro, Whites TRX, Rattler headset, Buzz Wilson Bomb sheath
    194 times
    Relic Hunting
    Oh cool, I was considering getting an at gold. I'm curious how much better the at series is. I use a land ranger pro and I love it but I always have this feeling that I'm missing some good loot. It would be interesting to compare our detectors.

us
    May 2013
    Western New York
    Garrett Ace 350
    41 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I'm in Rochester New york and have a hard time finding suitable places to detect. I've been detecting for a couple years now. Willing to travel a bit for the right spots though. Anyone interested in collaborating can message me!

us
    Dave L

Apr 2017
    Gates,NY (Rochester)
    Garrett Ace 300
    4 times
    Metal Detecting
    Hey All!

I am just a newbie and am loving it already. Were are places to go in the ROC? I am just playing around in my yard to try to get a feel of my ACE 300. I am hoping to go to a Genesee Valley Treasure Seekers meeting sometime soon to meet others and learn. I'm interested in hearing any and all of your ROC Detecting stories. Happy Hunting!

us
    Mar 2017
    Sodus, NY
    Garret AT Pro
    Hi I've been detecting for about 4 years and I live in sodus ny and work in Rochester and I would be down to detecting with someone it is not very fun detecting on you own.

May 2017
    Rochester ny
    At pro
    253 times
    I'm in greece ny. Always looking for people to hunt with message me if your from the area and maybe we could get together sometimes ...

Sent from my SM-N920V using TreasureNet.com mobile app

us
    Aug 2017
    Sodus n,y
    Garrett Ace 150 Garrett ace 400 Garrett AT MAX
    1 times
    Metal Detecting
    Hey I'm in the Rochester area as well near sodus, and I got my first permission last week at a old circa 1822 farm town , 600 acres to detect and find lost history, message me if anyone is interested in need of some treasure buddys to detect with

Charter Member
    us
    Greg

Mar 2018
    Webster, NY
    CTX 3030 XP Deus E-trac
    8 times
    Hi everyone, I am also new to the hobby but have been going out a lot lately stream hunting. The weather is starting to turn and the snow is going to melt so I'll hopefully be hopping onto land soon. I'm still trying to learn my CTX and haven't even touched the Deus yet. I am also looking for people in the area to go out with. It would be especially helpful if anyone in the area is using the same type of detectors. The learning curve is not fun! Anyways, if there are still some hungry hunters out this way please feel free to contact me either through messaging or my email: gr17mail@yahoo.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links