Anyone looking for a hunting partner? Hudson Valley area?

rpg25

Dec 9, 2012
Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been out of the game for a few years but am getting back into it. Unfortunately, I've never been able to share the hobby with anyone, but would definitely like to. I am from just over the boarder in NJ and am regularly in the Hudson Valley area so if you want to detect and would like some company, give me a shout! I'm willing to travel as well!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In in White Plains. PM me if you are going to be in the lower HV, and we will get together! :skullflag:

OP
OP
R

rpg25

Dec 9, 2012
Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In in White Plains. PM me if you are going to be in the lower HV, and we will get together! :skullflag:

I'm in the lower Hudson Valley on a regular basis. GF lives around the Westchester/Putnam border in a pretty old area. Unfortunately I have never detected up there but am looking to get permission on an older property down the street from her. If you are out an about, or planning something, let me know. It's starting to get nicer so I am hoping to get out more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread