Treasures Unlimited in Bellmore

Don57

Feb 7, 2009
Lindenhurst NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 6T / Prizm 9" Spider Coil / Prizm Mini DD Coil / Garretts Pro Pointer / Lesche trowel
Primary Interest:
Other
Does anyone know if Treasures Unlimited in Bellmore , Long Island NY was sold ? I’ve purchased a couple of detectors , shovels , scoops , pinpointers etc from here over the years and the owner Mike was great. The service was always outstanding and his knowledge of this hobby was second to one. Recently I’ve heard some bad feedback about the place and just read a couple of bad reviews about the owner. I know it can’t be Mike that the negative remarks are about. I just went to their web site but was redirected to another site that says the place was formerly Treasures Unlimited. Anyone know what happened ? Was it sold ?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sold to the fella with the store next door. Doesn't know jack about detecting.:skullflag:

American

Aug 7, 2012
long Island, New York
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, whites Beach hunter id,
Mike retiring was a loss after meeting him at the old store in patchogue and talking with him got me started detecting. A true wealth of knowledge and experience. Not to mention the stories and leads he is good

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread