Lake Erie Beaches !

ICE ADDICT

Aug 15, 2007
Cheektowaga New York
Detector(s) used
whites Spectrum XLT E-Series
I hit a few a couple weeks ago and found about the same thing,LOTS of clad but no goodies except for one sterling st.Cristopher pendant.Must have been some beach rakeing goin on this summer.This hobby just keeps on growing,gotta keep on getting more and more creative to keep the good finds commin'...

OP
OP
MD Dog

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
You'd think with all the beaches we have in wny we'd still be able to find at least some clad, but my grand total from 4 beaches in two days was 37 cents ! I was so disgusted I went to my local town park and brought home $2.00 in clad in about 1 hour of hunting. >:(

Krovas

Jul 25, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT MAX, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett ProPointer
MD Dog said:
Awright who stole all the goodies from the lake Erie Beaches ? I hit four of them over the week end and found hardly anything, grrrrr >:( :D

You must be hunting around Dunkirk :D

poppa19

Jul 22, 2007
western new york
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
Hi all,
I searched sunset beach and sunset bay beach club at about 6 in the morning about a month ago, after the club closed figuring id find some drunkin lost lute ---not much luck there either a couple bucks in clad, no gold or silver, bummer. but it was a great time just to be out there doing what i love!!

Whyme

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2007
Western New York
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that's why I ain't finding nothing on the beach, it's all you guys :'( I'm in the Angola/Silver Creek area. Who cleaned out Evangola? ???

westernNY

Greenie
Nov 26, 2005
Been there done that guys. Detected a number of beach areas in western NY area and frankly you would do better in a school yard. However - and theres always a however - my wife found a silver dime Jan 2nd 2007 a 1900 S mint marked Barber Dime in the water on a beach in Chautauqa Co. The amazing part is - who ever heard of beach hunting Jan 2nd in NYS?

skeeter86

Oct 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know who cleaned them out he showed me three cigar boxes of gold and silver goodies. On the subject of beaches the metro parks rack themevery day during swim season.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread