So I live in Yonkers....

theEmmaPearl

Jan 15, 2019
Yonkers,Ny
Detector(s) used
A couple really old ones, my daughters for shits and giggles, and the Forager is always in my car ;)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have since 1980, and I LOVE where I live. It's almost perfect.. At least it has been for me.
But ONLY for its geographical location! I'll be outta here soon.. I got a date with FF's treasure ;)
lol .

It's politicians of yesterday and today should be feathered and tarred along the Hudson for all to see, but that's for another forum, my apologies.

It's the absolute marvelous history that I am fortunate enough to realize, see, stand on (or swim), walk through and witness any day of the week... From the New York City Harbor to Canada..., the immense history that lies between the Hudson and the Atlantic just takes my breath away when I let myself go off in thought...

Anyway, I see there are some "clubs" on here to join, but are they really active? I'm new HERE, but not to my country. I'm looking for like minded individuals, with not much to do on their hands, but a lot on their minds... I am a fairly seasoned metal detectorist, a little bit of country, a little more rock n roll ;)

I hit a lot of spots!!! I know the laws and rules of where I am and where I go.... What's you got? I'm bored as hell this winter, and I have a big hunt planned for the summer... In the meantime I figured if there were more of me then it would be MUCH EASIER! Lol..

If you can brave the cold, and in my hood..
Just reply to my post, and we'll go get good!

My name is Tim Bytheway

Yeah..... My last name is Bytheway. Lol. ;)

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains! There are many detectors here in lower Westchester, and NYC. Get the FREE NYC metal detecting permit https://www.nycgovparks.org/permits/metal-detector and stay in touch. I always enjoy a hunt with another T-Net member!:skullflag:

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread