Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By theEmmaPearl
  • 1 Post By digging440yrs

Thread: So I live in Yonkers....

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2019
    Yonkers,Ny
    A couple really old ones, my daughters for shits and giggles, and the Forager is always in my car ;)
    53 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

So I live in Yonkers....

I have since 1980, and I LOVE where I live. It's almost perfect.. At least it has been for me.
    But ONLY for its geographical location! I'll be outta here soon.. I got a date with FF's treasure
    lol .

It's politicians of yesterday and today should be feathered and tarred along the Hudson for all to see, but that's for another forum, my apologies.

It's the absolute marvelous history that I am fortunate enough to realize, see, stand on (or swim), walk through and witness any day of the week... From the New York City Harbor to Canada..., the immense history that lies between the Hudson and the Atlantic just takes my breath away when I let myself go off in thought...

Anyway, I see there are some "clubs" on here to join, but are they really active? I'm new HERE, but not to my country. I'm looking for like minded individuals, with not much to do on their hands, but a lot on their minds... I am a fairly seasoned metal detectorist, a little bit of country, a little more rock n roll

I hit a lot of spots!!! I know the laws and rules of where I am and where I go.... What's you got? I'm bored as hell this winter, and I have a big hunt planned for the summer... In the meantime I figured if there were more of me then it would be MUCH EASIER! Lol..

If you can brave the cold, and in my hood..
    Just reply to my post, and we'll go get good!

My name is Tim Bytheway

Yeah..... My last name is Bytheway. Lol.
    Terry Soloman likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    22278 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Welcome from White Plains! There are many detectors here in lower Westchester, and NYC. Get the FREE NYC metal detecting permit https://www.nycgovparks.org/permits/metal-detector and stay in touch. I always enjoy a hunt with another T-Net member!

Charter Member
    us
    TOM

Dec 2012
    UPSTATE NEW YORK
    1970 COMPASS- WHITES SILVER EAGLE- WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL- GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
    3434 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Welcome aboard
    Terry Soloman likes this.
    A BAD DAY OF DIGGING IS BETTER THEN A GOOD DAY AT WORK

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links