Testing high ISAT setting beware..

Rszlazar

Tenderfoot
Nov 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I came across this on my multi kruzer thru other videos too. Big difference running isat 0 vs 1. Reminds me of the Silencer -1 setting on our Deus's

Bottlecapbill

Feb 4, 2014
Sault St. Marie , Ontario Canada
Detector(s) used
AT PRO International, Blisstool V3, Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of machines these days have similar settings.....which might be great for new folks or contaminated soil. You really need to run them really low or off if you want to find the deep old keepers though. Personally I'm happy to dig a bit of iron or coke from time to time if it also finds me more keepers.

Grumpie

Oct 23, 2016
Cedar Park, Texas
Detector(s) used
Nokta fors gold plus, tesoro lobo supertraq, Makro gold racer, Nokta Makro Anfibio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not that this would matter to someone hunting relics in heavy iron or hunting for coins in a park but when selecting a higher isat in all metal mode/gen mode the depth is effected much less then in other modes. So if you were hunting in highly mineralized ground using 20khz the machine could be quieted down from high mineralized ground by selecting a higher isat without sacrificing much depth.
In the user manual it does say that the isat feature is optimized in the gen mode. And I have experienced this as well in gen mode with small targets at depth with little change in signal and higher isat settings.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread