rc2125

Feb 15, 2010
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
~ XP Deus II & Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In case anyone is wondering

Got some today. Have been wondering what the volume level would be like, hoping for at least "adequate" for using when shallow dive detecting.

Recently got the LS Pelso's, they have more than enough volume to literally blow your ears off, but are just good for wading (actual speakers, not piezo's) For reference, on volume 05, they are louder than Equinox with pelso's at max volume.

Anyhow, it's kind of difficult and a matter of opinion of sorts to say "they are loud enough" or not, or whatever.

I am pleased with the volume, I guess I was expecting them to be somewhat lower and glad they were not too quiet!

They are certainly a lil louder than the Amphibians for my Equinox' were, nothing drastic, but noticeably a lil louder all throughout the tones range.

Cord is actually excessively long, better than too short I guess.

Just need water to be warm again... come on summer!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cord was made longer so it can be routed under your forearm, tie wrapped to the detector stand and keeps the cable behind your back instead of hanging in front of you.

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
rc2125

rc2125

Feb 15, 2010
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Switching back to an Anfibio for 2020 season. Ordered some Amphibian II's for the water, will see how they sound in a couple days here.

OP
OP
rc2125

rc2125

Feb 15, 2010
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wasn't thrilled with the volume of the Amphibian II's, they do sound great, just spoiled with the Patriots I've been using for a good while now, nothing beats them for sound quality and volume ability *(as far as waterproofs). Ended up figuring out how to wire up the Patriots to work on Nokta's, found some M12 connector ends to replace the Nox plug ends and now have Patriots for my Anfibios.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread